From the producer’s field to the consumer’s table, food safety is an issue that concerns them. Infection / deterioration due to lack of hygiene or food mismanagement leads to the spread of bacteria and consequently diseases, even death.
The way food is grown, transported, produced and consumed has changed significantly since the original standard was published a decade ago. The new model addresses these changes and aims to help organizations reduce food safety risks.
The new standard ISO 22000:2018 defines the requirements for organizations, in order to prove their ability to ensure food safety and the implementation of a management system (Food Safety Management System – FSMS), which includes effective procedures and optimal practices to improve food safety.
Through the innovative training methodology offered by H.S.I Foodtech Laboratories LTD, participants are expected to:
1. Understand the new requirements and specifications of ISO 22000:2018, as they will be applied to the organization
2. Create a successful implementation plan by identifying threats and opportunities
3. Understand the importance of Food Safety Management
As a business leader you will learn to interpret and apply the basic concepts and principles of the standard to your organization’s existing processes, which will result in:
1. Increase the trust and satisfaction of your customers through consistent provision of safe products
2. Compliance of your company with the relevant laws and regulations
3. Tackling business risks while focusing on business goals
Food Safety Team Members, Food Technologists, Quality Managers, Food Production, Storage & Distribution Managers